Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Isagenix - Is It For Real?

I'm going to do something a little different today.


If you're a follower of this blog, then you know I normally discuss self-motivation, Law of Attraction or perhaps God and Faith. Today though I thought I'd share on one of the things I'm doing to improve my life and why I've stuck with it.

For those who may be have found this on a Google search, this is not an advertisement, I'm not interested in selling you on Isagenix. If you're researching it, almost certainly someone has brought Isagenix to your attention and I wouldn't want to try to 'scoop' their credit.

Isagenix

What is it: Isagenix is a multi-level marketing company that sells health products, with a primary focus on cleansing and longevity.

Now before you start rolling your eyes over another 'sucker' caught up in MLM schemes, here's a few facts to consider.

Dr. John Grey - Men are from Mars, Jack Canfield - Chicken Soup for the Soul and Marcia Wieder - Dream University are all active Isagenix users and promoters. Dr. Grey is an Isagenix millionaire.
Many professional atheletes, movie stars and other celebrities all use Isagenix. And it's the fastest growing MLM in the world, have reached the top ten of all MLM worldwide within about ten years (the rest of that top ten list are very old MLMs like Mary Kay and Amway so to be reaching their level within such a short time shows Isagenix is doing something right).

Why Isagenix?: Quite simply - it works. I've looked into a lot of MLMs over the years, but Isagenix is the first one I'll endorse. The products work - you lose weight, you feel great. Effectively, fast and naturally.

My wife, a personally fitness trainer has used it and had her clients on it for years. All to great result. I tried it personally and also had fantastic results. I lost ten pounds of fat (in a month!) and have now added fifteen of lean muscle mass. Those are results I can get behind! Moreover, I've personally enrolled many people and all of them lost weight and felt great (as long as they continued to use the products as intended). Some of them have even enrolled their friends who also had similar results.

Is it worthwhile?: For your health? Absolutely. I encourage everyone to try it, whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle mass, improve physical preformance, or just feel better in general - this is the real deal.
From a business perspective - Like any business you get out of it what you put in. When I work it diligently, I bring people in and see increasing income. When I allow myself to get busy with other things - or just get lazy - income tends to slowly drop off. Bottom line: Isagenix is a business not a hobby. Treat it like a hobby and you might make enough to cover your own costs (which is great because I love the product and free product is a wonderful thing), treat it like a business - consistantly - and you'll reap the rewards. It's a great business and pays well. It's also simple - if you keep it simple. Study the leaders, and do as they do. It's not hard. Do not try to reinvent the wheel. I've seen it in stock trading and I see it again here - people all think they know better. You don't, don't even try it. Not until you're legitimately successful doing it the way it's known to work - first.

What do I like best?: By far the most valuable gift from being a part of Isagenix is the people. I have a great upline (and I did a bit of digging to find more people in my upline, and side line and over there line) and that includes people making six and seven figure incomes with Isagenix. They are all invested in my success. That's great. What's even better is surrounding yourself with 'can do' people. Success minded people. People who will cheer you on and not critize you (unduly). What's also great is to meet millionaires and realize, they are not so different than I. They are not more talented, or gifted or smarter or better looking than I am. In fact, in some cases, if those where the perametres for success, I should be earning much more than they!

Future Plans: I've made a three year commitment to doing Isagenix and I intend to keep that. For the last couple of months I've really lapsed on that - mainly because I was getting married and that took the bulk of my attention. I've also come to the realization that to really be successful Isagenix has to be a full-time career choice. You can do it while working another job, but you need to be prepared to invest serious hours once you get going. It's more than just talking to people and signing them up. It's coaching them, developing your down line, three-way calling with people, attending conferences, home shows, etc., etc. There's a lot of work. While I do enjoy it, I also want to build up my writing/blogging career and to truly succeed on that I need to treat it as a full-time career. I cannot possibly hold three concurrent full-time careers. So I'm moving more to a support role for my wife's Isagenix business, at least until I can fully replace my current salaried job.

I'm following my dreams and Isagenix remains an important part of that mixed, both for health and wealth reasons, but is not my primary goal. If I became a millionaire selling Isagenix, well, that would be swell, but not nearly as rewarding as making millions through my writing. That's my dream and I'm sticking to that.




3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your blog. I am an Isagenix user, for the last two years, and will be for life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i must say fantastic blog you have, i stumbled across it in Google. Does you get much traffic?

    You have two options to choose for if you want to purchase Isagenix products. You need to buy it either as a retail customer or as a wholesale customer.
    http://detoxmatters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across this just randomly while searching for sumthing else.great read thanks . Been on Isa for 5 months now has really changed my life . Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete